Measuring range 66B - diameter max. 600mm (radius 300mm); height max. 600mm
Measuring range 68B - diameter max. 600mm (radius 300mm); height max. 800mm
Mechanics/electronics/optics standard equipment:
- Machine structure in stainless steel offering high mechanical and long life, floor mounted with
- adjustable supports in non-deformable steel.
- Base and column made of natural granite: linearity max error 2μm/Mt – certification with
- Taylor Hobson res.1μm/Mt. electronic millesimal level.
- ISO/BT Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (size to be specified) max. run-out error < 2μm.
- Double vault arc prismatic slideways : 2 for X axis slideways, 1 for Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides, lubricated for life, X axis = 3, Z axis = 2 (preloaded slides/slideways: P/H class).
- Universal mechanical tool clamping (standard pull-studs).
- Pneumatic-mechanic braking of the spindle-holder rotation with error radial compensation of the
- clamping force: no axis angular run error.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
- Vision-system for tool measuring and cutting inspection consisting of:
- C-MOS sensor – Framed image area 6.4 x 6.4 mm
- Magnifications about 30X.
- Telecentric lens.
- Doublet lenses at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle.
- Episcopic illuminator with ring lens and red LED’s: diascopic illuminator with red, puntiform light LED.
- Machine operator interface through:
- TFT 15” colour Touch Screen. - Intel Atom D.C. fanless motherboard
- UBUNTU LINUX operating system. - Data storage on solid state disk SSD.
- Standard software:
- CNC machine origin management and adapters.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool.
- TdSIX software built-in to manage:
- Tool sets and Post Processor universal generator.